Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Friday, July 30, 2010

July 5th

Today we went to Cape Coast and played football with the Zone down there. Pres Sabey came and ref. It was funny! His son is here, he just got off a mission in Argentina. Sorry the power was off but now it's back on. I was somehow sick this week. After transfers I got this headache. I didn't want to tell you and mom about it, but it's getting to the point where I'm going to call Sis Sabey tonight and talk to her. Like it's real bad and I've had it for like 3 wks. Don't worry I will call Sis Sabey when we get back to the apt. tonight. It's real hot and humid like always! We were teaching only short lessons this week cause I hurt worse in the sun. Please don't worry! I will be ok. I love you and I'm working hard still!
Love Elder Speechly

No comments: