Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan 9th Email

Hey What's Up????

I'm so happy! I have been on this super high this last week! Just everything is going so well and making me feel like I'm on top of the world!!! Everything that's been happening is just fine and I'm cool with it all!!! Like our water pipe burst so I have been taking bucket showers for the past couple days. So it was like I was back in Fosu. That was normal and I just felt like oh well. I won't have to do this again very soon, So enjoy it haha! Even though it's hard I enjoy something that sucks no matter what! Yeah I'm just happy!

I did get Kente ties for the older guys. Dad should have one and I got one for each of the 3 bro's. But I have a lot so if Dad needs another one no wahala!!! I got his back! Let's see, Elder Lunt I didn't know super great but he used to be in the army and stuff like that but what I know of him he was a cool cat!

We traveled down to Cape for ZL council and just enjoyed! It was way fun. That was Tuesday and Wednesday. Left real early Tues morning and came back super late like 11:30 Wednesday night.It's so tight driving at night like it's totally scary but so fun! I had a "I love Ghana/mission moment" on the bus ride home. Super late, super dark, and the super cold jungle air blowing through the window right in my face. Just having man talk with my Comp the whole 3 hrs to Suny Town. Man I loved it!!!

It's crazy how it has flown by. Like I know it's not over til the fat lady sings but she's getting ready to perform here pretty soon. I think I'm finally getting the picture. But at the same time it's still a big blur and so surreal. But it's all Kush!!!! No P! The rest of the week was just normal. Friday we taught some sweet lessons and Saturday we helped a investigator move so that was different. But really fun and powerful. Before she was like not serious with the teachings, but sine we did that she totally is interested and came to church and stuff. So we will see where it goes! We also are preparing some really great people for baptism. I will have a baptism right before I come home. So it should be awesome. Maybe like 6-8 people. We'll see that kinda rushes a few of them.

Well I got some new pants that I'm going to travel home in. They are freaking awesome, and the tie I am wearing home is sick too! Elder Brown's parent's sent it to me for Christmas. It's one of the most beautiful ties I've ever seen!!! I've changed my diet til I come home..... I'm eating a head of lettuce for dinner like salad and egg sandwiches for breakfast. It's powerful!!!!! I'm getting all my last shopping finished! I'm still not ready to come home it's just like I said so surreal! I can't believe it's really happening! But it is and I can't stop time or even slow it down!

Just wondering what are the plans for my first week home. I don't know if there are any but just curious. I love you all miss you soooo much! I'll talk to you next week! Peace out

Your favorite Missionary/brother/son/Uncle/friend/Grandson,
Elder Speechly

No comments: