Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, April 6, 2010

100% Again !!!

Jeff is 100% again! He said his comp. came down with Malaria the next day. They were both down til Thurs. On Sunday they baptised two boys. Keyboard and Francis. Crazy names huh? Keyboards real name is Shadrach. They are the coolest family. One more to be baptised in the family of nine. A twin girl of one of the boys we baptised this week, will be baptised next month for sure. Their dad baptised them. We spent Easter with the family coloring eggs and it was the bomb. We took lots of pictures. I will send them in my Mothers Day Pkg. I can't wait to talk to you all!

We have a washing machine in our apt. I want to buy one so I can take it from apt to apt. We hang them out to dry. Twi is the only language spoken in church. Next month I am going to try to bear my testimony in Twi. It is real hard but I'm doing it. My testimony is strong! the Book of Mormon is true and is the keystone to the church. I can't believe how much I know.

We have fans in our apt. but the power goes out so it doesn't matter. We eat Goat, fish, beef, and lots of chicken. I'm eating my veggy's FuFu HaHa I love it and I crave it! It rains like crazy!

We were on line at the same time that's why the conversation jumps around. It is so fun cuz we can ask a lot of questions and most of the time get answers.

We don't get to listen to conference for about a month! Well I love you so much. Thanks for everything Mom I really love you and miss you a ton!

He might be a little homesick. It might be from being sick this past week.

No comments: