Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 3rd Email

We just got back from Swedru. We traveled there to play soccer. Man I almost scored like 3 goals. I'm improving so much! It's awesome!!! We were playing the Elders up there. We had a great week. We are teaching about 30-50 lessons. Teaching is sweet, I like it but my comp does a lot of the talking. Lately I have been talking quite a bit! The spirit is so different here. I talked to Pres Sabey in my interview last week. I said "Is it bad that I can't really feel the spirit?" and he said you just can't really feel the difference because we are always feeling it. Back home we only felt it like once a week at church or so. He said you have it you just don't know it!

Francisca is getting baptized the week after Mother's Day. She is doing great!!!

I can't believe it's already Mothers Day! I'm so stoked! I'm so excited to call. I will call at 12:00 Midnight on Sat (6:00 p.m.) And let you know when I'm calling on Sun. I'm ready to answer all the questions in your letter. It will make more since if I tell you in person.

Sorry the power just went out so we couldn't email. Well we are going home so......Pops I Love You!!! Have a good hopefully fast week and I will talk to you on Sat Night!!!

I bought credit to talk thanks for the extra money. Have a good week! Hopefully a fast one!!I Love you thanks again for everything Mom I Love You!!!
Elder Speechly

No comments: