Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oct 18th email

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking long time!!!!!!!!I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't worry nothing is wrong. I've been healthy and workin hard. So hard that I just have had no time to email. I'm sorry! I tried last week but the net was down so we couldn't . But yeah doing lots and lots of interviews because the mission has got a new goal. 500 baptisms before the end of the year! The mission has had about 800 so far so it's like we almost have to do a 3rd of what we already have. It's only for wards and stakes and I'm in a branch , run under the mission so were not among
the goal but I feel like I am cause I'm doing so many interviews! It's fine though! I love it! Even today I can't talk long. Just about to go on splits with the AP's that's Adams so I'm stoked! We just got back from District meeting which went well. Now we are heading to the Apt to meet them there!

I'm jealous you got to see all those guys at Thompsons Homecoming! Can't wait to come home. The office couple today said I should be getting my travel requests soon. It kind of freaks me out, but excited at the same time!

Friday we are having a mission tour with one of the 70. Elder Gaverette. I think is his name! I guess a really powerful speaker so I'm excited for that! I'll let you know about it next week!

Yesterday was a a really sweet p-day. We went to Kakum the national park where you climb the Canopy walk in the trees. It was awesome!!!!I took some really sweet pictures! I love it here! I have been getting so much food haha. FM ares the best! I just always feel bad after I eat so much! But they wouldn't have it any other way and neither would I!

Well sorry it was short, but we are running a little late. I promise I will email a big one next week.

Love you all and thanks for all the love and support!!!!!

Bye Bye!!!!!
Elder Speechly

No comments: