Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug 9th Transfers



Ok so first Transfer news.... Elder Thompson is going to be District Leader in Kumasi. It is really cool cuz he has convenient stores, banks, and those things!!! Now to me! I am staying in the village FOSU!!!! I am getting Elder Grant/Obeng he is a Ghanaian. He is coming to be district leader. He is 6 months ahead of me! I hear he is a really cool guy! I am so excited but it's still kind of a shock. We just got the call about an hour ago HaHa! Oh and our Apt is going from 6 elders to 4 elders. So my area picks up the elders area that are leaving. It will be rough!!!!
The baptism's are on the 22nd and Thompson is bummed! He wanted to hit a year here. I think I will stay for a bit longer but who knows! I'm just excited to see how everything turns out. But my area is really huge now Dad like two villages and we have to travel to one of them like in a tro tro haha. So it will be an adventure!!!! I'm excited!!!! I am the only whitey!
We had a great week and just worked really hard almost like we knew the transfer was coming! I'm all better! That's the thing about Malaria. It comes in like a bat out of Hell haha and then leaves just as fast!!!! So yeah I'm good! It's going to be hard to say goodbye to Thompson!!! Also Elder Carton left today and I miss him already!!! I think you and Dad should go up to his homecoming!!! Washington St. I guess that is too far! He is just one of my best friends in this mission!!!
We ate a hamburger today with Adams! We found legit hamburgers! I took pics so I will send them soon! But we are peace'n out Pops so just know I love and thank you everyday! I couldn't have asked for a better father! I love you thanks Dad! Peace out talk to you next week! Yeah I love you too Mom I will tell you how my comp is next week!!!
Love your son, Elder Speechly

No comments: