Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July 26th Email

Hey Mom and Pops! I missed the fam this week! This week was pretty normal. But sweet! We are having a huge baptism this Sunday! 12 people! So we are preparing then for that! Thompson being the District Leader has to go on splits so I have been taking a lot of different Elders into my area. Which is sweet cuz it shows me I know my area well enough! We went to farm with the Mensahs again which was insane! We worked so hard in the middle of the jungle like really it was the hardest work I've ever done! I scored in football that was SWEET!!!

Some of the kids are siblings that we are baptising. Here are some of their names and ages.Rose 17, Micheal 26, Abraham 10, Debra 9, Emanuel 12, Joyce 10, Rose 11, Evans 9, Cicillia 16, Thomas 21, Vivian 14, Kevin 10.

Elder Anucha from Nigeria really does want to stay with us and go to Weber! We ate a hamburger today with Elder Adams. We found legit hamburgers! They were sweet! I took a picture so I will send it soon. I couldn't have served a mission 10 yrs ago. I know that technology is on my side! But we are about to go so thanks mom I love you so much and miss you so so much too! But right now I can't miss this here in GHANA. I love it! Tell everyone I love them! Bye Bye Pops just know that I love and thank you everyday! I couldn't have asked for a better father! I love you thanks dad! Peace out talk to you next week!
Love your son Elder Speechly

No comments: