Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Aug 30th


Today we went to Takoradie to play football and have a small meeting with the Mission President! He gave it to us!!! He pretty much gave us more rules and stuff..... We can't have i-Pods because he said they have been misused and we shouldn't have them. So no I-Pod for my birthday! I guess there are some disobedient Elders calling girlfriends and watching movies! He just wants to bump up the level of obedience which is totally understandable.
We have to head back but I want to leave you with one thing I have learned out here. That is how to Love and care! I just want you to know that growing up and even in the last couple months before I left I didn't want to spend a lot of time with the family. I want to say sorry for that now!!!! Because looking back I regret that! I miss you guys the most! So I'm sorry just know that I love you all!!! Make sure you forward this to everyone! I Love you and Thanks for everything!!!!
Your Son Elder Speechly

No comments: