Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept 13th






Hi I'm here! The net is really bad today!!!! I'm doing great!!! I'm still as happy as can be and excited for my birthday!!!! We just got finished having a fufu party. I'm going to puke!!! I ate so much!
I'm going to Cape Coast tomorrow for a mission tour to see Elder Sitati! It will be sweet! He is the area presidency and general a general authority. I'm excited he is so sweet! This week was sweet we had a lot of baptismal interviews cause my comp is the DL. So I have to go with him, that's always pretty cool! I have a sweet picture with all the primary kids! It's funny! We taught some sweet lessons and there are people ready for baptism soon!!!
I have been with my comp for almost 6 wks! Transfers are this upcoming Monday. So I will let you know how it goes!
My time is up. I miss you and love you! More next week!!!
Love you Dad sooooooo much I miss you seriously a lot!!!! Bye
Your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: