Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sept 6th





Hi Mom and Pop's!!!! Happy 31st anniversary!!!! That's crazy!!!! I miss pools!!! I'm doing freaking great!!! I love my mission! We have suffered today! Lights have been off all day again. It just came back on but I freaking love it and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
My comp is sweet!!!! He is 24 and he is super sarcastic which is really really, funny because Ghanaians are not sarcastic at all!!!!! But it's awesome!!!! I really do love him. He is the only member of his family. We are teaching well together. I kind of took over when he first got here but now he is getting in and even the members love him now too!!!! We should be having a baptism in a month or so!
I can't wit to celebrate my 20th birthday here in Ghana! We are going to kill a chicken!!!!
My time is almost up so if you don't get a response I'm off. I love you and thanks for everything! I miss you all so much!!!! Bye Bye!!
Your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: