Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dec 27th

Hey it's been crazy lights off because of storms! Seriously crazy everyone says it never rains like this during Christmas!!! But it's sweet! It's a little more like home. I'm glad you went to Elder Hills homecoming. That's sweet you met everyone. It will be so sweet when we all get home and are all so near. We are all going to be such good friends! It's Awesome!!!! But yeah the calls were sweet! I loved hearing from everyone and talking to everyone! It makes me miss home though! Christmas is a lot bigger the week after than it is before. Like this week every night there has been a party or a program at the church so we are enjoying , even Friday night there is a big district party. That will be a sweet News Year Eve Party! New Years is a lot bigger than Christmas. So I will let you know how that goes next week!

We have been challenged to read the Book of Mormon in like 48 days or something crazy like that! We are supposed to mark all the references to Christ. I have started and seriously it's sweet looking for something specific when reading instead of just reading and studying it. But it will be sweet i hope I finish it!!!

That's crazy moms going to be 50!!!! All my buds all say that you look 30! Then they freak out when I tell them your almost 50!!! Ha ha it's funny when I show them family pics!

I want you to know how much I love you and thank you for the support. Some of these guys don't have family behind them and I know for a fact that if it wasn't for my family I wouldn't be here. So I thank you so much I Love You!!!

Love Your Son
Elder Speechly

No comments: