Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jan 10th

Hey Family!!!!

This week has been sweet. We had interviews with President Sabey Wednesday and we talked about some doctrine and just some mission stuff. But it also sounded like I am going to stay here for awhile longer! Then he went on to say that if he could clone any missionary in the mission he would clone me! I said haha are you sure. He said yes. You have a great spirit, you are able to get along with whoever comes into your zone, district, or even apt! He said that I am ready to work and he likes that, but the most important thing he likes is that I'm always happy! He said he has a lot of perfect missionaries that work hard and get things done, but their not happy! He said your just in the village, doing the work, humble , not complaining! I Love it and you make me happy! I almost started crying while he was telling me all this so I said you make me humble man..... Ha ha we laughed together for awhile. I really love pres. Sabey!!! It was awesome!!!!

Then I got my new epic camera! It's sweeeeetooooo!!!!! Really it's nice thank you so much! Sunday my branch President took me to the primary and handed me 12 little kids between 9-12 and said baptize them as soon as you can. I said no p!!!! So this week we are going to be preparing some kids, a family, and two girls for the waters of baptism! It will e Elder Jack's 1st and so he will be John the baptist! It will be a great baptism! In all about 17!!!

Today we went to Takotadi to chill on the beach! It was a awesome day! I got to see Thom Thom and took a ton of pics. Also we played Football (American) and had a blast but I'm wasted from traveling! So yeah that's my week in short!

Love your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: