Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feb 13th and Feb 20th Emails & MALARIA!!!!

I don't know what happened last week. Myldsmail was having problems but now it's ok so here's what happened this week. We had our baptism of 5 yesterday and we should be having another of 7 next week! We couldn't get them all interviewed so that's why. It was sweet Elder Jacks 1st baptisms!!! It was a sweet week and we are just chillin in Fosu today! I miss you and I love you!

How is everyone? Grammy, Grandma, and all the little stinkin kids geez! Haha and you and Pops and all my perfect sisters and the best brothers in the world? I just want to start off by saying how lucky I am to be a part of this family and thank each one of you for teaching me over the years. I love you all seriously sooooooo Much!!!!!

This week has been super crazy! We had zone conference on Thurs which was sweet. President Sabey announced the goal. It will be hard. Every missionary is to baptise and family and help a different family go to the temple, to be sealed in 4 months! It will be the best when we can take them to the temple.

I got both packages that day with all the pics and everything! Thanks so much! Then Friday at about 4 in the morning, IT HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MALARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hit hard too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had to go to the hospital to get IV's I was so dehydrated! Sat and Sunday we couldn't go to church. I was just way too weak! So the baptism is this coming Sunday. Everything just fell apart! But Mom this Malaria was crazy! It hit me faster than anything! Serious that's what just blows my mind about the sickness. It's just insanely fast and it just hurts! Ha ha but I'm cool now I promise!!!! Don't worry I'm getting better just in the rehab state now!

Then today we had a short mission tour in Cape and I met all my MT's except Adams haha he's up in Kumasi. Sorry but yeah it was sweet! Bishop Mc Mullin the Presiding Bishopric and Sitati and Gonzales from the Seventy were all there. It was only an hour but it was awesome!!!!! So that's my crazy and hectic week! Transfers are on March 9th I think I'll go. I have mixed emotions but I am ready!!!!

I love you
Your Son Elder Speechly

No comments: