Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 18th Email

What's up BEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD??????

Sounds like you went all out with that picture! Haha!!! I guess I didn't realize how cool it really is! I guess it's pretty epic Haha! I don't know why everyone said I look so good! But for that one I won't argue! Ha no P! THANKS!!!

This week was pretty chill just dropped a bunch of lessons. Did a couple od/fd interviews in Cape Coast and Cape is like an hour away so that takes out a big chunk of our day when we go there! But it's fine! I will be going on splits and do interviews on Thursday in Moree which will be fun! I am sick of traveling! It's not that far, it's just that the tro tro's are so terrible! They're not meant for 6 foot 2 inch 190lbs OBRUNIS haha! It's not easy! But it's all part of the experience! RIGHT?! Yeah it is and we have some pretty sweet p-days scheduled out this transfer. For today we just played basketball which was fun! Next week we are killing three pigs and roasting them for a big feast just for no reason haha! Then Swedru that means I get to see my son JACK!!!!! They are coming to the beach where we had the baptism and we will play volleyball and football and just play around at the beach! Then the last p-day this transfer Bhame wanted to play NFL on the beach for his last p-day so we all said no P! We're down! So yeah it's going to be epic!

Other than that no zone conference no nothin special. I haven't seen Pres. since that first day. I want to see them again! Just know we are working hard and doing work!!!! I love you all!!!! Miss ya like crazy! I'm totally bummed I missed the fireworks again but it's all good in the neighborhood. I will just see them in a year! So yeah, I got one of the pkgs and the other I will get tomorrow at District meeting. As for my Birthday haha I totally forgot about it! Until I read your email! I will think and let you know soon!

Love you and Miss you! Get Some!

Love your favorite Missionary/friend/Uncle/Brother/Son/Grandson,
Elder Jeffery Baby Jets Speechly

No comments: