Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, July 7, 2011

June 29th Email

Hey.......Family What's UP!!!!!!!??????

So yeah I was sick but now I'm fine! I did like 12 more interviews down in Moree and up in Abakrapa. A village that's like right next to FOSU!!!!! I was so sad. I just wanted to stop by real fast , but there was no time! It was all good. We got them all dunked on Saturday!

As for my area we are baptizing a sweet powerful family, a mom and Dad and two boys, and a girl. They make me miss you though, because like most families here are broken, but these guys are unified. They are just doing things right!!!! It will be on the 9th of July. I am dunking them in the OCEAN!!!!! I'm so stoked!!!! It will be so fun! Also another young guy like 23. He is a stud. Most guys his age are jagged and don't care about life. This guy is humble and just a sweet all around guy. His name is Mutah haha. So I call him Utah haha he doesn't really understand, but it's all good. So we are just moving things along in our area while staying busy in others too!!!!

Some sad news now...... Monday was both good and bad, I guess good first. I got to see Thompson, Grant, Stats, and Jack!!! It was awesome! I was so happy!!!!! We enjoyed! Then also the football tourney was epic! The field was the ape Coast stadium where the pro team plays. It was like 300 cedis the rent or something ridiculous. But the nicest grass!!!!!

Sad news now Pres and Sis Sabey are going :( but it's cool. I'm excited to meet the new ones! Also sad we lost the game. I played keeper and tore it up. Only let one goal in the entire 4 games. It just happened to be the one goal that beat us in the Final!!!!!:( In that last goal I dove for the ball and totally messed up my knee!!!! I don't want you to worry., so that's all I'm saying til next time. Sorry!!!! Anyways I haven't had time to email til today! Sorry to keep you waiting.

In my apt there is 4. Me, Bond, and a Samoan and a Nigerian! Oh my gosh!!!! I almost forgot!!!!! Sunday we found out that we completed the goal!!!! Which is a complete miracle!!!!!!! So then Elder Togagae went out and bought a pig. Like a big real pig and we cooked it Polly Style in the ground and everything! It was so good!!!!! I took some sweet pics so yeah!!! I am sending pics soon! I promise I just have to wait till my card fills then I burn it and send it!So it's coming! Sorry if I'm all over the place. I'm a little high from the meds! haha don't worry. Sis Sabey has my back but soon to be Sis Shulz! The first night they are here they will come visit me for my knee. So that's one way to get your hug Mom!!!

Just know that I'm fine and still working my heart out! I love you all and I'm keeping the Speechly name proud!!!!

Elder Speechly

No comments: