Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jan 23rd Email

Hey Hey Hey!!!!!

I really can't believe that this is happening. I really honestly don't know what to say. Just that we are planning a baptism on the 4th of Feb to finish with a bang! There should be 6 hopefully, but we will see! Other than that I'm just working hard and finishing the way I wanted too! I have all my shopping done. All my everything finished. We went on splits this week. I'm wanting to go with all the Elders in our zone before I go! I did half this week and the week flew so I will be doing the same this week as well to make it fly! Then my last week just chillin in my own area., doing the work and then get on that plane! I'm stoked! I won't email that last Monday so yeah next week will be the last email! Sorry I just so confused, mixed feelings and just to much going thru my dome right now! But I'm good, I'm ready and not trunky, I promise! So yeah get some!

Love You all !!!!
Peace out!
Elder Speechly

P.S. Happy B Day to Paisli, even though I haven't met you! To my sister Samantha Suester, haha I will see you both soon so don't even trip! Do you remember when you dropped the Harry Potter book on my head? Yeah that was freakin funny!

No comments: