Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan 2nd Email

OH My!!!!! I'm going to kill the Internet here!!! And this Computer!!!! The board is terrible!!!!Just everything about it! I'm so frustrated! I just spent like a hour trying to get it to work so now I don't have any time at all.

Just know that I love you all and thank you for all the love and support!!! This week was just great with the Christmas and New years parties!!!! We enjoyed! This week we have ZL council so it should be fun. I like the trip down to Cape Coast. We have fun and learn a lot. I'm stoked! So yeah love you and sorry I don't have anymore time. Could I get some money in my account? I need to buy pants to travel home in.

I'm fine strong healthy and finishing the way you would want me to. I love you all!!! I can't wait to hug you only 5 more weeks!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I love you Mother!!!! I'm coming home!!!!

Your favorite son
Jeff Elder Speechly

No comments: