Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Monday, January 30, 2012

Last Email!!! Jan 30th



Hey so this is it! My Last email!

Thursday the 26th was the best day of my mission!!!! We started out by having interviews with Pres,. Shulz and that was just normal. My interview was really lame because I will have one on Monday at the mission home! So it was cool we had some little meeting for us missionaries and then closed! Then we all kinda split up. I went with Elder Hair to get the baptismal font to take it to Fiapre. Then met back up with my comp Brown and Adams and went to town and ate some seriously HUGE FUFU!!!! It was awesome! Then onto Odumasi for some appointments. I stayed with Elder Hair and taught a few lessons and Elder Brown and Adams went and taught also. We decided to meet back in town at the truck to all go together to the last appointment with Ivy! But before that Hair and I got there super early and I saw some guys playing Basketball on the nice court in town. So I decided to shoot around with them and that turned into a game. Haha it was so fun. We just balled it up for an hour or so. Adams and Brown showed up and we all played 2 on 2 for like another 30-45 min. As you see in the picture! Then Ivy called and asked where we were and so we left and when we got there she brought us all out some Fanta and sprite and mango juice. It just made us enjoy! She is so sweet! Then Elder Brown got a phone call that he needed to go and help one of our investigators with one or two things. I told him that Adams and I would stay and teach Ivy and her family. He and Hair could go and do that stuff. The lesson started out really bad. With the kids turning on and off the TV and screaming. Out of nowhere Ivy stood up and sent all the kids from the room so it was quiet. It was sweet. Adams and I taught the Restoration lesson and it was the most powerful lesson ever. It's a really long story but all I can say is that it was the only lesson I have cried in and Adams cried too! She loved it and the Spirit was so strong! The crazy part about it was she is a deaconess in the Pentecostal Church. Just when we gave her this lesson she dropped everything and said she knows it's right and true! So Awesome! Also the pic is her and her daughter, me and Adams! Boys from the beginning to the End!!!!

Love you! See you in a Week!!!!!
I'm Happy and sad but ready!!!
Bye Bye!!!
Elder Speechly (for the last time)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! I can't believe it's time for him to come home already! (You guys probably feel like he's been gone FOREVER, though!).