Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dec 19th Email

Merry Christmas!!!!

What's Up? Haha it's so crazy that Christmas is here. This week will fly by!!!! I haven't got your pkg yet. I will get it Friday at the Christmas Zone Party! I will call Saturday night and let you know when I'm calling Sunday. It will be sweet! I'm so excited!!!! I'm sorry my mind is not here today. We were in such a rush today. Right now we are in Kumasi. We just played a football match. Probably the last one. Everything is just happening so fast! I just can't think right now. It's a good thing we are going to talk on Christmas.

We had a baptism on Saturday. Sweet powerful people. I will tell you more about it on Christmas. Don't worry I'm sorry I just don't have peace of mind to email right now. I Love you and miss you especially around this time of year.

Elder Speechly

No comments: