Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Oct 17th

Hey everybody back in O-town (Ogden). HAHA Everything in my good old village Assin Fosu is awesome! Just still truckin!!!! We are planning on baptizing 8 people this Sunday! I'm really excited. I'm being like John the Baptist!!!
On Sunday I taught the primary. It was so fun!!! It was probably the funnest class I've ever been in!!!! I was teaching them how we can become like Jesus! So to start the class, I told them some things we should do everyday to become more like him. One of the little boys stood up and said "I am already Jesus!!!!" HaHa I was laughing so hard! I seriously had to play hangman with them cuz it was so cute!
I know the scriptures really good except the Old Testament. I just finished reading Jesus the Christ! That book was sweet! I really like to read! I know you don't believe it but I do!!!
The office Elder, Elder Saunders gave me my line of authority and said that Keith Wilcox was his Mission Pres. Small world.
That's about it for this week. Sorry it's a little boring! But I love it here!!! I miss you all so freaking much!!! I love you all and know every little principle I teach everyday is true!!! Thanks again for everything you have done in my life! I love you, talk to you next week!!!
Your Son
Elder Speechly

No comments: