Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sept 27th

Mom I'm doing great but the email is not seriously!!!! I almost have to get off now!!!! But just to let you know that I'm doing great! I'm working very hard! I want you to know that we are teaching very sweet families, like I said last week. They are the families that you see on church videos. They are just perfect! I love this mission, it's so fun and the families are the best, they help me not miss you all that much! They are like my family even though I miss the whole family like crazy every night!!!!

What's up pops? Man I have a sweet story!!! So Friday it started out way slow and for some reason it was way hotter than usual in the morning!!!! We weren't getting any appointments and it was a crappy day! Then it started to rain really bad at about 5 or so, like insanely bad! Like the most epic rain fall ever!!!! So we went back to the house, put on our mafti and went help everyone that needed it because it was starting to flood! It was crazy but so much fun!!!!

I just sent your birthday thing today so you should get it soon I hope!!!
Just know I love you all very much! I can't wait til Christmas haha long time but it's crazy how long I've been here! I love Fosu!!!! I'm working my hardest!

I love you so much!!!
Your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: