Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oct 4th

I'm so sad! I loved Grandpa so much! I miss him already! (Jeff's grandpa passed away on Oct 3rd. He was 93 yrs old. Jeff's only grandpa)
This week I bore my testimony in twii. The whole branch was freaking out! They loved it!!! We don't get to hear conference for about a month.
I got 16 out of the 20 cards so far. We were going to the temple this week but it got cancelled. Now we are just having sweet temple training.
The internet is so bad. Tell dad I love him too. Of course you know mom I love you! Sorry the net has been so bad these last few weeks. Just know I am healthy and I'm still working real hard. We are having a BIG Baptism on the 24th with about 10 people! Just from me and Elder Grant! SWEETO!!!!

Love your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: