Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oct 25th

We only ended up with 3 baptisms. We couldn't get the others interviewed in time so this week hopefully. The 3 were Albert Benin Yaw 27, he is very intelligent and will be a leader one day! Emanuel Okyere 12, he is just a small boy but he is funny!!! William Asamwa 28, he is a hard worker and he wants us to start teaching his wife, so that will be another family!!!!!
Saturday we had a fireside and I gave a great talk!!!! I spoke on the Book of Mormon and how it proves our church right and shared a sweet drawing and just had fun with the members!
My clothes a fine thanks so much for everything! I'm enjoying everything! Transfers are next week. I think I might go but if I do that's fine!!!!!I am ready for whatever comes my way!
Thats all nothing else this week. Sorry just same old. The internet is real bad today!!!!
Thanks for everything! Sorry so short!!! I'm trying!

I love you Mom! I love you Dad!
Love your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: