Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8th Email



Hey Mom....I want to tell you that Elder Hair is my HERO!!!! I honestly love this kid and my Comp Elder Alba we're freaking Boss! We are killin' it up here! We had 26 lessons in 4 days! So pretty much tearing it up! But it's so fun up here! We had only 10 people at church and I gave a talk. I felt the spirit more powerful in that small room, with those 10 people than I did for a year in Fosu with 250 people. It was an amazing experience! I still can't believe I'm here and I am this blessed to be in this type of work. I can't explain it!

But today was probably the best day on the mission I will have to say! We started out taking the 2 hour bus ride to Kumasi. We played some football and met with a bunch of the Elders up here and then went to Central Kumasi Market! I guess it is the BIGGEST market in West Africa. I honestly can't even describe it. It's just so tight! It's like as big as Ogden. I'm not kidding it took us like 30 minutes to get to the place we wanted to buy Kentei and stuff, which i got sweet stuff.

But sorry this email is just super crazy. I'm just emailing and my mind is going crazy. There is just not any words to describe how many people and how big this place was! I'm sorry I'm so busy! I love you! I got my pkgs! Now can you send me twist able Crayola's for scripture marking?

I love you and miss you. I will write more about the things and area next week, when I have more time!!!

Your Son
Elder Speechly

No comments: