Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 22nd Email

Hey Speechly's Whats Up!?!?!?!?!?

Haha just the same here in old GH! Sunny Town!!! We are just working hard trying our hardest to get this family goal finished! But we're on it!!!! No P!!! Grams party sounds totally awesome! I miss those little family get togethers!!!

We had Zone Conference on Tuesday and that was really fun! We learned some sweet doctrines from Pres Sabey! We just enjoyed! Also Elder Jack (my son) called me and said that he want me to ask if you could send him some G's? I told him no problem! He said he would pay but I know you would like to do it for a gift! Plus maybe you could put some treats in too! Just send it to the same address but to him. It would be really nice! I know he would freak out! So I hope you can do it!

We are just teaching our peeps and two people are still on for the baptism this Saturday! It should be sweet! I'm so excited! It should be a great week! Other than that just the same old same old. It's sweet and I'm lovin It!!!! Also this comin Monday is transfers so we will see what happens in Sunyani!!!

I will talk to you in a week! I love you and Keep the faith!!

Your Bro/Son/Uncle
Elder Speechly

No comments: