Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 2nd Email

Hey FAM!!!!

I'm freaking stoked to talk to you this Saturday and Sunday!!!! Like seriously I can't wait! I bought credit already and just so ready!!!! I'm excited to hear from the kidss the most, sorry everyone!!!! We have had a better week this past week. I don't really have much to say! I want to save it for the phone call! Sorry! But it's cool we'll talk a lot on Sunday! I have a lot to talk about so it will be sweet! I love you all and miss you all!!!! I want you to know that even though it has been really really really hard up here I wouldn't change it for the world!!!! I love this mission! I love the people! I love this place Sunny Town even though it's the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I will continue to keep the family proud!!! I promise!!!

Talk to you Saturday!!!
Elder Speechly

No comments: