Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

June 21st.

I'm Great! Like really, I am so happy, I don't even know why. I Just Am!!! Happy!!!We baptised Green on Sunday. It was Awesome!!! We taught the Africans how to play phase 10. It has been great! I seriously love the packages!! It's raining like crazy! Go Ghana and US in the world cup!! Transfers are next Wed. We find out on Monday what will happen. We have like 6 baptisms lined up so I hope I don't get transferred. That song by Ryan Shupe is always playing. It's on everyones MP3 players and a bunch of CD's. I guess it's also on the village radio channel 88.1, but it's like village status haha.
Well I'm getting off. I love you and I promise more pictures are coming this week. Thanks for the Pkgs they really help a lot! I miss you! I'm doing my best out here!!!
Love Elder Speechly

No comments: