Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

May 31st


How is the Baby? (New nephew born May 27th Griffin Lane Maw) He is so cute!!! Way small though. We went to Takoradi it's on the coast. Just west of Cape Coast. We played the Elders there in football it was the best game of football I've ever played. We won 3-2 it was so fun. President was there to ref and everything. Thompson and I were sick this week. He had Malaria and I had a funny headache and cough! Still here! As grandpa would say. I talked to Evans and told him we were family! He already knew. Sweeto!!! How's Nike? I miss that dog! I've been thinking and this is not final but I think I want to be a sports announcer or something like that. Sick huh? It was somehow rainy but really great weather and it was right on the coast so we could see the ocean. It was Amazing! (Where they played football this day) My cough is really deep and hurts my chest like that time we went to the hospital late that one nght. I don't know what it is but don't worry. I'm still working my butt off. Don't worry. Ghana is freakin sick and I love this work. Really I work so hard everyday!!!! The other day Thompson and I fell asleep praying. Yeah I'm getting off sorry I ran out of time! So yeah I love you all and I'm so glad the baby came safely! 1 down and 1 to go. (Another baby due in 6 wks.) I am getting better don't worry I'm just in Africa. So no P!!!! Haha I love you thanks for everything. Talk to you next week. Love Elder Speechly

No comments: