Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dec 5th Email The Good Shepard


Hey Family and Friends!!!!

So this is my Christmas card this year. You can go print it and send it to the peeps in the ward and friends and family! Thanks!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!! Christmas is freaking flying up! I'm so stoked!!!

My comp and I are tearing it up! I love being up here. I think I am working the hardest I have my whole mission. It's sweet!!!! It is a different work though. When I was up here last time I was working like crazy but it was more contacting and teaching and no success. No one would come to church. It was hard also in Mankessim. I was just so busy with interviews and splits and meetings and all those things. It was just hectic work!Now we are teaching really powerful people who are coming to church. We have already had 8 baptisms in 3 weeks and we're getting more ready for Christmas, so we can have a White Christmas! Haha that's what we call it here! We also do the other things to keep us busy like splits and interviews for the DL. So yeah we are staying busy and having fun! The members are so fun here because we are small. Not many here in our branch. We are like one Big Family! I absolutely love it here! I will cry when I leave here! i already know it! As for my apt. there is 4. 1 Nigerian who is freaking chill Elder Roberts. 1 Ghanaian and Elder Brown. He is super smart. Every night we gather in his room and we just have super deep doctrine talks. It's so fun but it just blows my mind. All these guys are super smart. It's like I'm the recent convert and they are children of record. But it's all good. I'm learning Haha!

Well I'm super Super stoked for Lillard. That's awesome! Go Weber!!!!!
Tomorrow we are traveling down to Cape Coast to spend the night in the mission home and have ZL council the next day. It should be powerful! We will be there for a couple days getting mail and supplies. All the stuff for our Zone up here so we will be busy! I will let you know how it goes!

Love you all! Take care from the wind!!!! And don't forget WEBER STATE WEBER STATE GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Speechly

No comments: