Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nov 15th Email

Hey Mom and Pops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the trip is not going according to plan! But isn't that how life kinda is? Well at least how my life has been! Haha Just like the transfer news I just received..... I'm going back to Suny Town to be a Zone Leader this time! Haha It's crazy. I'm somehow sad. I kind of wanted to finish my mission without being in leadership, but I guess this will help me finish strong! I am excited! I will leave tomorrow morning and travel all the way back up!!!!!! My branch this time is bigger and better though. So it should be sweet! My comp Hunt is going to stay here and train! My new comp in Suny Town will be Elder Brown. He's from Dallas TX. He is a hard worker so it will be good to finish working and sprinting! I'm excited!!!!

So yeah that's crazy news! Ben and Israel both sent me emails and they are real good! I miss the boys! I miss you too! I'm excited for my time. I like where I am right now! I will do the Speechly name proud here in Ghana! Haha Hawaii sounds fun! Give Obama a hug for me Haha Sounds like you can't even get a look at him! That story is way sweet! I will have to share it in Church next week! Thanks I love you two so much. I'm sad to leave here but I think if I stayed I might get a little trunky, just because it's easy and simple here now!!!!

I love you and will talk to you next week. I have to go I have a lot of packing to do!!!!

Elder Speechly

No comments: