Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nov 21st Email

Hey Mom and Pop!!!!

Sounds like the second half of your trip went a lot better! I think that you deserve it! Sounds awesome!!!! I'm just totally jealous! But it's all good. We'll go back one day!

Well Wednesday I left Cape Coast and didn't get up to Kumasi till about 7. So I ended up sleeping over in the ZL's apt. in Kumasi. Then woke up and got on another bus on my way to Suny Town! I got there around 10 in the morning. So I got to the house unpacked and went straight to work. We had have a baptism this Saturday and Sunday so the DL up here had to come on splits. He had to do interviews so it was super hectic! I got to go on splits into my old area. I saw all my old investigators and stuff. It was sweet! I saw Meshack, the guy who almost got baptized. Still a stud and one day one day he will be! So it's all good!

Thursday we went around and met all the members in the area and taught some sweet lessons. It's so sweet to be back here! They all speak such great English! So then Friday we just taught a lot again and went to see the rest of the members and investigators!!! Saturday morning was the first baptism. It went really well! It was nice really nice! Then Sunday was Freaking SWEET!!!!!! The branch is powerful. It's awesome to see how it's grown in the last six months! We had the primary program and watched General Conference in English!!!! I loved the members. They just were so excited that I came back! I didn't know all of them from last time but I knew and recognized quite a bit. I love it here! I'm excited to finish up here working hard! I will definitely finish hard being here with Brown as a ZL! Yes his name is Griffin. He is sweet! We are working really hard and walking really fast!!!!!! He is a cool guy! As for ZL we will be traveling a lot! Like when stuff needs to be up there we go all the way down to Cape Coast to get it Haha We will go down and stay in the Mission home for the night with the other ZL's so it's going to be fun!

I love you and miss you all so much! Just one month til Christmas!!!!

Bye Bye
Your son
Elder Speechly

No comments: