Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, September 8, 2011

August 30th Email





Hey Family!!!!!!

So I loaded new pics! It's me just doing me!!!Haha But yeah this week was sweet. Just been showing my son Hunt around the area and meeting all the members! Sunday was the branches primary program. We enjoyed that a lot. It was sweet to see our recent convert family being a part in it and to be honest they did probably the best! Memorized their parts and everything! We still go to see them and watch church movies with them every week!

Today was District meeting. We did a little get to know you game for the elders in the zone/district. We asked some questions and heard their testimonies. It went really well. The special guest was the new office couple the Asay's. They are really nice people! They surprised us by telling us their story and stuff but they are really young. He is 50 and she just turned 48. I was shocked! I thought to myself my parents are older than them. Haha They are sweet people!

Tomorrow is zone conference. I'm excited a lot of new changes happening within the mission. So I am excited to hear about it. They just told us that much. Sorry I don't have much to talk about. I'm excited for pops and his trip. I'm excited for all that kind of stuff. I'm ready to hear and see all about it. Mom the wedding sounded epic. I'm sad I missed it but it's cool! Next week I will tell you a lot about our investigators and stuff so no P!

Love you and miss you!

Elder Baby Jet Speechly

No comments: