Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept 12th Email

Hey Mom

I totally don't have much time today. We are at the mission home today and spending the night. My comps Name is Elder Hunt. If you can will you put my B-Day money in today. I just wanted to have a fun Birthday week.

I got the big package today because I'm here. It's awesome! Sorry I couldn't help but open it! It's sweet the only thing missing was pictures! Tell Sammy thanks and that I love her and the same to Grammy. Text Pops and tell him I miss his emails and that I love him! Tell him to enjoy Europe! Well I will email tomorrow I promise! I gotta go!!!

Love ya and miss ya more than you will understand!

No comments: