Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept 20th Email

Hey Family!

Thanks for the Birthday packages and the wishes too! I had a great day!!! We went to church and then went to some members place. Then we came home and made the cake! That cake was absolutely delicious! I died of sugar overload! Haha!!! All the candy and everything! But it's ok I loved it!!! I recieved 3 packages!

Saturday we had the baptism! Her name is Faustina! She is about 15 and she is way smart and cool! She has some friends in the church which is good cause now we know she'll really stay! So she was baptized Sat. and then came to church on Sunday! My Birthday and was confirmed so that was really awesome to see and to have happened!

Lets see we ad some interviews down in Moree on the coast! Those were really cool. I was ding the interviews on the beach Haha! It was fun! The families that live around our compound, in our area, really love us! I really love them! I truely hope and pray that I can finish my mission here in Mankessim! I love the branch too! We are just so close that it feels like home! Feels like home to me, feels like home to me. It feels like I'm already home where I come from! Haha remember that song? I think it's from How to lose a guy in 10 days or something haha!

Anyway I don't know who that Spencer kid is. I only know guys from their last names haha of Elder! But for the other one, I think it was Elder Carton. He left about a year ago and I got an email a couple months ago from Hannah Burr, Do you remember her? He was in her guitar class up at BYU Idaho. She said he told her the same thing. I had no idea what he meant. I never did anything out of the ordinary. I love the kid and we were tight. I didn't know I helped him stay! I miss him!

But yeah we are just doin work Hunt and I are just tearin it up! Not much teachin our own people though the mission is blowin up with baptisms. Our district is no different. I'm doing interviews so much that we just teach when we can. But those we are teaching are progressing Great! SOon we should have another baptism with about 4 or 5 so that's something coming!

I love you all and miss you ALL!!!!!! 4 months and counting!!!

Your BOy
Elder Jeffery Brent Speechly

No comments: