Addresses if you want to write Elder Jeffery Speechly

Jeff's email:
jeffery.speechly@myldsmail.net

Jeff's address:
Elder Jeffery Speechly
Ghana, Cape Coast Mission
PMBCC1385
Cape Coast, Ghana


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept 5th Email

Hey Everybody!!!!

Everything here in the GH is freaking sweet!I'm loving my comp. My second son and the area. We are just doing the work and enjoying it! I'm so excited. I hope and pray I will be able to finish this way! I want to finish strong here with this comp. We are just getting a long so well!

Mankessim is now down to 2 Elders. Which is hard to do but it is just right in the middle where 4 is too crowded but 2 isn't enough. Haha so I guess we are doing it right! The members love us! They feed us all the time. I'm still eating fufu and banku all the time. But when I'm in the house I have been eating eggs. A lot of egg sandwiches and egg omelets and indo mie of course. I love that stuff. In case I haven't told you about it, it's exactly like top ramen, but better flavor. But I eat bread and hot milo every morning! It's the best! Amy said she found it back home. That's sweet! You should all try it! Eat what I'm eating! Funny thing I think I have some kind of worm or something cause I eat more now that I have my whole mission. I'm still losing weight. I'm down to 202. I just weighed on Thursday . It's so crazy but it's sweet!

Not really a lot to tell except that we're working with a girl by the name of Fausty. She will be baptized on the Saturday before my Birthday. That is the 17th. So I'm excited for that. She is like 16 and just way sweet and excited to be in the church. She just wants to always learn and learn and learn..... So I told her I'm still learning and I have been in the church my whole life! Haha

I have been reading the Doctrine and Covenants. I'm trying to read a section a day and study it and learn. It's really cool cause I have never really sat down and read the D&C from cover to cover. So yeah I'm learning!!!

I bore my testimony in Full STRAIGHT FANTE/TWII yesterday! It was legit. It was like the first time I didn't have to stall, think, and pause, look down or any of that! I was proud of myself. I can't wait to come home and do it there. Haha people will think it's fake! But it's sweeto!!!!

Well Fam I love you! I will talk to ya next week! I'm excited for my birthday. Thanks for the love and support! Stay sweet!

Luke 9:62 New favorite scripture!!!! Get Some!!!

Elder Speechly

No comments: